Out of stock
The Predator Series 4000 Lithium has been specifically designed to be a drop-in replacement to conventional lead acid batteries but comes with huge list of additional benefits such as a high peak discharge, Bluetooth communication and its widely renowned Low Temperature function which allows it to safely charge down to -20°C (-4°F) using a standard charger by diverting the current from the lithium cells into the heating element within the battery.
Once the battery has reached a suitable temperature the current then diverts back from the heating element into the lithium cells and the charging process commences.
Not all Lithium batteries are equal, and never has this been more apparent than when discussing our Predator XBT Range:
X = High Rate | B = Bluetooth Communication | T = Temperature
- Long cycle life: 10 times of Lead acid battery’s cycle life
- More usable capacity: up to 100% usable energy
- Fast charging: 10 times faster than Lead acid battery
- Easy installation: drop-in replacement for Lead acid battery
- Low self-discharge: ＜2% per month
- Compatible with AGM & GEL battery chargers
- Increased flexibility: up to 4 batteries connected in series
- Built-in BMS ensuring battery safety and efficient operation
Solar & Renewable, Aerial Work Platform, Golf Carts & Electric Vehicles, Marine & Leisure, Floor Cleaning, Material Handling Equipment, Vehicle Conversions.
|Dimensions||355 × 175 × 188 mm|
|Charging Rates (A) - Normal / Max||
|Cycles (60% DoD)||
|Discharge Rates (A) - Max Cont.||
|Discharge Rates (A) - Peak (3s)||
|Series & Parallel Options||
4S, Unlimited Parallel